Monday, March 12, 2012

ROLANDO GARZA, NOW TURNED REPUBLICAN PARTY ACTIVIST, SEND THREATING PHONE TEXT MESSAGE TO PROMINENT FIGURES


ROLANDO GARZA, host of the ROLAND GARZA SHOW, AND SELF-PROCLAMED “CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST” SEND A PHONE TEXT MESSAGE THREATENING MANY ASSOCIATED WITH EL DEFENZOR and it’s editor Homero Roel Villarreal, Sr. Garza, who defines himself as a "public figure" on FACEBOOK, who has taken frivolous legal action against media entities before feels he is beyond media inquiry -- especially by El Defenzor. An official of the court who received the phone message said: "This guy is implying many of us got involved in unethical activities... He has the gull to even threaten us with the Federal Government, his best friend... heheheh. All I can say are two words: 'That is 'Rolando Mentiras" for you." The entire text send via his cell number is included below:
“Hey friends Homoero Victim Villarreal has stated comments that now told several of my people that u 2 are on board with the LIES he has spewed about me, my wife, my daughter and singled out my wife’s car, be careful he is scatter blasting / bragging /boasting in public that all of yall are in on the LIES, FYI, Someone should have a sit down cuz I ran with powerful Democrats for 20years and I won’t blink an eye to board a flight a remember all I saw and I don’t give a dammm who’s family gets screwed at the end Homo is not my problem when I get upset over LIES ,,,,
------------
‘I can board a flight that will hit the news right in time for the voters and I take care of it , Just ask Reynolds Aluminum, George Moff and my 5 other federal victories, HE MENTIONED YALL, I DID NOT, any Democrats wants to tangle wit my family , I will deliver for FREE Courtesy of the US GOVERNMENT!’
 Rolando Garza send via text message to officers of the court and threatens other prominent figures in the community
----------
“ I can board a flight that will hit the news right in time for the voters and I take care of it , Just ask Reynolds Aluminum, George Moff and my 5 other federal victories, HE MENTIONED YALL, I DID NOT, any Democrats wants to tangle wit my family , I will deliver for FREE Courtesy of the US GOVERNMENT! Don’t let me know anything or respond, Please Homoero is yalls Problem but he’s gunna accomplish something NO PARTY wants FED INDICTMENTS! IF ol even get a whimper from this day forward I will fly asap, asap, asap, asap , send the message since he druggy alls name into it good night my Friends and I can less who wins! God BLESS”

No comments: